SLAM FX™, a derivative of ASI’s Extreme Loading® Technology answers many of the challenges faced by Visual Effects Professionals as they strive to create high quality destruction effects for the film and entertainment industries. Extreme Loading Technology is based on the Applied Element Method (AEM), which automatically accounts for crack initiation, propagation and separation of elements. Designed specifically with the artist in mind, SLAM FX™ allows for seamless work-flow in with other industry film and entertainment tools.
SLAM FX™ Features:
- Import/export support:
- Autodesk 3D Max
- Autodesk Maya
- Stand alone modeling/simulation environment.
- Materials available:
- Destruction effects available:
- Automatic contact and collision detection.
- Automatic crack initiation and fracture.
- View results as they occur.